We invite you to the 17th traditional Summer camp of Aikido Iwama Ryu
which will be held from June 21 to June 27, 2020 in the Crimea (Sudak city)
Within 6 days you will have a unique opportunity to practice hard and have a good rest.
Sea, sun, great company ...
How it was:
- a general overview video from the summer camp 2017.
- photo of the camp 2017.
- photos from past Summer camps can be found in the "Photos"section.
In the programm:
Taijutsu, bukiwaza (boken, jo), applied work.
Every aikidoka can take part in the summer camp, regardless of style, direction and level of training. Weapon experience is desirable.
June 21 - arrival, evening training 17.00-19.00 taijutsu.
June 22-26 - training: 07.00-09.00 bukivaza; 14.00-15.00 knife, applied work; 17.00-19.00 taijutsu.
June 27 - morning keiko 07.00-09.00 bukivaza, departure.
You can come with family / children for more days
keiko - 70 Euro.
accommodation, 3 meals a day, sauna. - about 25 Euro per person per night in an air-conditioned room.
Applications accepting until June 1, 2020:
- by e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone/WhatsApp: 7 (965) 122-55-44.
- via the event page vk.com/AikidoIwamaSummerCamp
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
See you on the tatami!